The Neuropsychotherapist is looking for articles by professionals in the field of mental health, who subscribe to a biopsychosocial perspective and an appreciation for the ways neuroscience and other disciplines are informing psychotherapy.
- SOP 7: The Science of Couples Therapy with Peter Janetzki September 25, 2018
- Ketamine’s antidepressive effects tied to opioid system in brain September 25, 2018
- WSU Spokane researchers develop potential drugs to help curb smoking September 24, 2018
- Research Shows Differences Between Combined and Isolated Use of Cannabis and Nicotine on Brain Networks September 23, 2018
- Scientists pinpoint brain networks responsible for naming objects September 22, 2018
- Scientists identify 35 genes associated with cannabis use September 21, 2018