Changing minds, changing lives
The Neuropsychotherapist eMagazine – science informing psychotherapy.
Educational videos for subscribers
- The neural correlates of justified and unjustified killing
- Brain research shows: Not trying too hard might help us learn quicker
- Building Your Ideal Private Practice (Review)
- A Theoretical Commentary of Parent Abuse and Intersibling Violence
- How is the Brain’s Neuronal Activity Transformed into Mental States?
- The Neuropsychotherapist Issue #13
- Memory Reconsolidation in Psychotherapy (Hardcopy)
- An Issue of the Heart (hardcopy)
Memory Reconsolidation Understood and Misunderstood – Bruce Ecker
We believe everyone deserves to thrive in life
Neuroscience and the biological sciences are helping us to better understand the mind.
We put this valuable information into the hands of clinicians to enhance their ability to take people from “survive” to “thrive”.
Learn more about the emerging meta-framework of Neuropsychotherapy, some definitions and why we are so keen about this subject.
Board of Advisors
We are proud of our highly credible Board of Advisors who come from various fields of research and practice related to mental health.
Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts are recognised by us as having the qualifications and experience to provide insight that we value and would like to share with our general readership.
The Neuropsychotherapy Institute offers online video training courses for mental health professionals. CE/PD points available for completed courses.
The Neuropsychotherapist Community is a G+ social network to discuss, share and learn about the emerging field of neuropsychotherapy.