Where do you want to meet?
We have developed a forum area where you can be involved as a subscriber and connect with other like-minded mental health professionals.
We need to know from you if this is a good idea!
Because if it’s not, we can do a private Facebook group, but there’s some downsides to doing things on Facebook.
Here are some thoughts:
- We would like everyone to be involved and we recognise that not everyone is on Facebook.
- Forums are easier to track subjects and threads of thought – something that easily get’s lost on Facebook.
- Facebook is easy, users have access to it easily, whereas our forum needs to be logged into.
- A forum is searchable and it’s easy to go back to an old thread.
- Facebook users have a zero learning curve to be involved in a private group.
Thanks for your feedback!