Certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner Training
Mediros (Dr. Pieter Rossouw), in collaboration with the Neuropsychotherapy Institute, has developed formal training to become a Certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Provider.
Being a Certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner means you will be:
- recognised by the Institute as Member of the Association of Clinical Neuropsychotherapy. This list will be available to referring practitioners (medical doctors, psychiatrists and mental health NGO’s).
- able to enhance your clinical skills through online forums
- access specialist neuropsychotherapy focused supervision
- access online neuropsychotherapy training
- receive preference to workshops at discounted rates
- linked in with a network of clinicians in your area operating from the same modality for peer supervision.
Who can attend the Certified Training?
All practicing clinicians who are members of a professional body.
Process of Certification
- Registration for training
- Pre-training reading materials provided
- Preparation of two short case studies to discuss at the training
- Workshop attendance (3.5 days) 21 hours
- Certificate of attendance provided for 21CPDs’
- Post workshop questionnaire (self-evaluation)
- Presentation of a 2000 word essay demonstrating the application of neuropsychotherapy in a particular case
- Certification as Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner
- Eligibility to join the Association of Clinical NeuropsychotherapyOngoing requirements for certification
- Two (self-directed) Neuropsychotherapy online modules through the Neuropsychotherapy Institute OR- Attendance of one Neuropsychotherapy (or related) workshop
- One guided supervision session with a Specialist Clinical Neuropsychotherapy provider.
- Membership of the Clinical neuropsychotherapy Society
- Maintaining membership of the Association of Neuropsychotherapy
See attached flyers for more information…
For more details and registration: http://www.mediros.com.au/neuropsychotherapy-training/