Dr. Dave gives us a quick update on what’s on Shrink Rap Radio and Matthew extends an invitation to others who would like to join us here on this blog.
- Left, right and center: mapping emotion in the brain June 22, 2018
- Why you should eat popcorn with chopsticks – and other psychological tricks to make life more enjoyable June 21, 2018
- UW Researchers Explore Whether Smarter Animals Are Bigger Troublemakers June 20, 2018
- Helicopter Parenting May Negatively Affect Children’s Emotional Well-Being, Behavior June 19, 2018
- ‘Teachers are brain engineers’: UW study shows how intensive instruction changes brain circuitry in struggling readers June 19, 2018
- Social rejection is painful and can lead to violence. A new study suggests that mindfulness may be a solution. June 18, 2018