- Navigate to the Affiliate Area
2. Sign up using the form. We will review your request and get back to you.
3. Once you are accepted, sign into the site wherever there is a login or on the Affiliate Area page.
4. Once logged in on the Affiliate Area page you will find a place to generate links.
5. You will find other options on the menu including Creatives – where you will find banners to place on your website.
On the Affiliates dashboard (The Affiliates Area page once you have logged in) you will find a menu item called “Creatives” – this is where we will be posting HTML banners that you can post on your emails, websites, and other lead generating places on the web that you have authority to advertise on. If there is a particular size or design of banner that you need, please let us know and we will do our best to create it for you.
How We Track Your Leads
When a customer clicks on your affiliate referral link, tracking cookies are generated, and a visit will appear in our Visits screen. The cookies will then remain in the browser throughout the purchase or conversion process to track you as the correct affiliate so a referral can be generated for you. The cookies will also remain in the customer’s browser for a period of 3 days – we think that is more than enough time for the referral to make a decision to subscribe from your link.